Use of the Website
Welcome to https://chiqueoutlet.com website terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the use of https://chiqueoutlet.com and the selling of our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
By using https://chiqueboutique.uk you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our customer services team before you place an order at email@example.com
You are responsible for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure. If you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known by someone else, or has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation, you should contact us immediately. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
https://chiqueoutlet.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate personal accounts, amend and remove content and cancel orders (at no cost to you).
You guarantee that when you register with us as a customer, all of the information that you provide is true, accurate and up to date. If any of the information provided changes, you must inform us immediately by contacting our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you do not have authority to use. You must not use the website in any way which will cause, or is likely to cause, the website to be impaired, damaged or interrupted in any way. By placing an order on our site you warrant that you are legally entitled to enter into binding contracts.
You must not use https://chiqueoutlet.com for any of the following activities:
- For any fraudulent activity
- In connection with any criminal activity or unlawful act
- To transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm or logic bomb
- To transmit any material which is illegal, malicious, in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory or menacing
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to others
- In breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or other right
- Send unsolicited advertising or promotional material, often referred to as spam. Under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, breaching this provision may be a criminal offence and we will report any breach to the law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Damage to Your Computer
We have made every effort to ensure that https://chiqueoutlet.com is free from viruses and defects. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is properly protected and updated with specialist screening software available to screen out anything that may damage it. We cannot guarantee that using this website or other websites which can be accessed through https://chiqueoutlet.com will not result in any damage to your computer.